7 Reasons Why Leverage Periscope to Get Paid Speaking Engagements
1. High Visibility
- Lack of trust is a huge problem brands face when trying to market to customers over the internet. Businesses must work hard to engage and earn their customer’s trust.
- Brands that engage with customers over Periscope will come across as more transparent, simply because they’re willing to show their faces and answer customer questions in a live setting.
- As a result, this video sharing app is likely to emerge as one of the most effective tools out there for building consumer trust.
2. Not limited to geography
- The global economy presents many opportunities for businesses to grow. Businesses operating in different countries may struggle to connect with foreign customers.
- Fortunately, Periscope enables them to seamlessly communicate their branding messages to them, regardless of where others are in the world.
3. Instant & real time connection
- Keeping customers updated about recent developments is very important. Periscope allows you to notify customers about major changes and announce upcoming events in real time.
- Periscope allows business owners to connect with people on a more personal level. They can personally deliver their messages and easily share their feedback with customers, which greatly increases interaction.
4. Helps pre-qualify you to the audience
- Audiences can get a taste of what you’re like when using Periscope. If they like what they see, they’ll be sure to tune back in the next time you scope.
- By being yourself and establishing likeability, viewers will consider what you have to say. This not only increases your influence but also creates more truth in your statements.
5. More targeted audience
- Nowadays, almost everyone has a smartphone and is able to access Periscope. This is a huge market that business owners need to take advantage of.
- Companies that really connect with their audience will build supporters and loyal viewers that tune in each time you scope.
- Periscope gives you the ability to reach new demographics than the ones you’re used to.
6. Delivers Authenticity + Elevate your credibility
- On Periscope there is no other way to act other than to be yourself. Because you are live, audiences are looking directly at you.
- They are seeing and connecting with a real person, not just the brand behind a business name.
- This personal connection builds trust at an accelerated rate and people buy from those they know, like, and trust.
7. Content can be repurposed multiple ways - videos + SM
- After ending a broadcast, save it and use it for other opportunities. Even if others missed your scope, you can still share it with others.
- Using all the different social media platforms, post your saved broadcast and let others hear what you had to say. This is a great way to get your message across even if others did not tune in.